263 River Cove Road Huntsville AL, 35811
A splendid blend of beauty and function, 263 River Cove is a spectacular, one-of-a-kind property just waiting for you to call it home! Located in the desirable Mt. Carmel neighborhood, this 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath paradise is situated on a prime, ALMOST 1 ACRE lot that backs up to trees and is bordered by the Flint River. At first glance, you will immediately be wowed by the exquisite curb appeal. From the impeccable landscaping to the stately brick exterior to the front door with sidelights and transom, this house is already a showstopper and you haven’t even stepped inside yet!
The interior is filled with unique architectural features that convey an elegant aesthetic while still providing a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. Decorative crown molding, glowing wood floors, arched entryways and freshly painted walls are just a few of the highlights that will grab your attention.
Imagine greeting visitors in the bright foyer with its 19-ft. ceiling and grand staircase with ornate wrought iron spindles. Lovely formal living and dining rooms are adorned with pretty moldings, including wainscoting in the dining room, and ½ round transom windows. They are the perfect backdrop for a fancy dinner party.
An effortlessly flowing floor plan leads you to a fantastic family room with picturesque window views of the sparkling pool and sprawling backyard. Built-in bookshelves and a gas-log fireplace with tile hearth add to the ambience that will make spending time with family here a delight.
Chef inspired kitchen has granite countertops, custom tile backsplash, pantry, island and breakfast bar. Enjoy casual dining in the adjoining eat-in area while savoring the tranquility of the private, wooded lot just outside the double windows.
Opulent tray ceilings and charming corner fireplace create a combination of grandeur and coziness in a private, first-floor master suite fit for royalty. Luxuriate in an adjoining master bath boasting dual vanities, huge walk-in closet and separate tub/shower. A half-bath completes the main floor.
A large loft area on the second-floor landing has access to walk-in attic storage. Pristine carpeting and soothing neutral paint colors adorn three additional, spacious bedrooms upstairs, one of which includes an attached full bath, ideal for guests.
Still want more? This house has it! A full, finished basement consists of 1,374 square feet of additional living space. Just add some cabinets and appliances to the already plumbed kitchen and it could be an awesome in-law suite. With a utility room, study/exercise area, bonus rec room and full bath, there are endless possibilities for how it can be used. And did we mention that there are two garages that can accommodate 5-6 vehicles? And a workshop!
Walking out into the backyard, you will feel like you are on a lavish vacation! Whether you are entertaining friends or relaxing with a cold drink and good book, you will love the covered, two-story decking and salt-water pool! If you’re looking for more adventurous outdoor activities, mosey on down to the Flint River, where you can fish, kayak or canoe just behind your home.
Located just minutes away from downtown, this special home truly offers everything you could want and more. You must see it to appreciate it! Call and make an appointment today!
- Mt. Carmel
- 4 Bedrooms, 4 Full and 1 Half Bathrooms
- Approximately 4,821 SqFt
- Two-story with basement
- Approximately 0.95, ALMOST 1 ACRE
- No maintenance brick exterior with vinyl soffits and windows
- Entry (15 x 7) 19ft ceiling, crown molding, wood floor, arched openings to living and dining rooms, door with side lights and transom, wrought iron spindles on staircase
- Living Room (13 x 13) 9ft ceiling, crown molding, wood floor, two windows with half round transom windows
- Family Room (23 x 20) wood floor, crown molding, gas log fireplace with tile hearth, built-in bookcases, recessed lighting, ceiling fan, triple windows overlooking huge private lot, arched opening to kitchen
- Dining Room (15 x 13) 9ft ceiling, crown molding, wood floor, wainscoting, two windows with half round transom windows
- Kitchen (15 x 11) 9ft ceiling, crown molding, wood floor, pantry, granite counters, island, custom tile backsplash, breakfast bar, Jenn-Air cooktop/oven, dishwasher, microwave, arched openings to family and dining rooms
- Eat-in Kitchen (15 x 10) 9ft ceiling, crown molding, wood floor, double window overlooking private wooded lot
- Master Bedroom (20 x 19) 10ft tray ceiling, crown molding, wood floor, corner gas log fireplace, recessed lighting
- Master Bathroom (19 x 14) 9ft ceiling, crown molding, tile floors, large walk-in closet, dual vanities with make-up desk, custom walk-in tile shower with overhead and hand-held sprayer, whirlpool tub
- Bedroom 2 (16 x 15) 9ft ceiling, crown molding, carpet, ceiling fan, double window, attached bath
- Bedroom 3 (14 x 13) 9ft ceiling, crown molding, carpet, ceiling fan, two windows
- Bedroom 4 (15 x 12) 9ft ceiling, crown molding, carpet, ceiling fan, walk-in closet, double window
- Loft (15 x 13) 9ft ceiling, crown molding, carpet, ceiling fan, access to walk-in attic storage (28 x 12, ready to finish)
- Half Bath – 9ft ceiling, crown molding, wood floor
- Full Bath – 9ft ceiling, crown molding, tile floor
- Full Bath – 9ft ceiling, crown molding, tile floor
- Laundry Room (9 x 7) 9ft ceiling, tile floor, cabinets, utility sink, laundry shoot
- Utility Room (12 x 12) storage room and HVAC closet
- Study (14 x 12) carpet, great study or exercise room
- Second Kitchen (18 x 10) no cabinets or appliances but plumbed for them, would make a great
in-law or teenager suite
- Rec. Room or Bonus (22 x 19) carpet, triple window with nice view of pool and private backyard
- Full Bath – tile floor
- Whole house radio/intercom system
- 2 hot water heaters
- 3 HVAC systems
- Covered Front Porch (7 x 5)
- Upper covered deck (23 x 14) two ceiling fans, fantastic view of pool and private backyard
- Under deck patio, plus huge pool deck (24 x 15) ceiling fan
- Saltwater pool (36 x 18) diving board, Hayward pool filter, 2-year old liner
- Oversized and hard to find private, treed lot backing up to Mt. Carmel common ground
- Attached 3 car garage, insulated doors
- 2 or 3 car basement workshop with utility sink, painted floor and insulated door
- Bordering the Flint River – fish, kayak or canoe just behind your house
- Gorgeous Mt. Carmel subdivision with 2 community pools, 5 stocked lakes, Flint River canoe launch, 100 acres of common grounds with trails, open air cabana, 2 lighted tennis courts, playground, sand volleyball court and clubhouse
This Property Marketed By Mike Manosky 256-508-0211