There are many ways of merchandising your home. Some houses will draw more calls, so they may be shown more often. This is just like the retailer who has specials to get customers into his store so that they will look at the rest of the merchandise.
Efforts to market your home begin before you sign the listing agreement. My ongoing advertising and promotion program generates a pool of prospective buyers - one of which may be interested in your home.
Specific marketing activities for your home begin the moment you sign the listing agreement. From installing the "For Sale" sign, to scheduling and writing advertisements, I am constantly working to sell your home. My proven plan is designed to make as many people as possible, including real estate agents and prospective buyers, aware of your home's features.
My Marketing Plan
- Perform a comprehensive Comparative Market Analysis.
- Prepare a Market Preparation Guide.
- Give instructions to the seller on how to make the home most presentable to a buyer.
- Place a lockbox on the door to facilitate ease of showings.
- Load your home into the MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
Most Realtors in our market are members of the MLS. The MLS is the entire database of homes for sale in our market. It gives Realtors all the pertinent information and pictures of your home. I want to make your home as appealing as possible to other Realtors as they are actively working with buyers for your home.
- I use a professional ad copy specialist to prepare the ad copy for your home. Better ads mean more inquiries on your home.
- I use a professional photographer for websites, brochures, and other marketing.
- I prepare a photo tour of your property and place it on my website:
- I submit your home to over 30 portal real estate websites such as
www.REMAX.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, LiveDeal.com, Homeseekers.com, HarmonHomes.com, and Homegain.com, and several others.
- I also market your home on the following public MLS sites. I use multi photos for each of these sites:
- A Re/Max for-sale sign is placed on your property. Signage promoting websites is also used. No other real estate sign has as much power.
- A full-color brochure is prepared for your home. It will feature multiple interior and exterior photographs. It will also highlight many of your home's fine features.
- Top agents in our area will be notified that your home has been put on the market.
- I send out mailers and emails to all prospective buyers.
- Constant contact will be maintained with the owner.
- After your home is shown by another agent, I request that you call or email me with the agent's name. I will do a follow-up to get response from the agent and his buyer.
- Open houses will be scheduled if desired. Location is key to a successful open house.
- You will benefit from one of the best computer marketing programs in existence.
I DON'T GET PAID UNTIL YOUR HOME SELLS!!! Rest assured, I will work as hard as possible to get your home SOLD!!