4412 Hampton Ridge Drive Owens Cross Roads AL, 35763
A splendid blend of beauty and function, 4412 Hampton Ridge Drive is a spectacular, one-of-a-kind property just waiting for you to call it home! Located in the desirable Hampton Ridge subdivision, this 4 bedroom, 4 bath paradise is situated on a beautifully landscaped lot and includes a plethora of custom upgrades and amenities. At first glance, you will immediately be wowed by the exquisite curb appeal. From the impeccable landscaping to the stately brick exterior to the front door with sidelights and picture window with palladium half-round, this house is already a showstopper and you haven’t even stepped inside yet!
The interior is filled with unique architectural features that convey an elegant atmosphere while still providing a comfortable, relaxed setting. Custom wood molding, glowing wood floors, arched entryways and plantation shutters are just a few of the highlights that will grab your attention.
Imagine greeting visitors in the bright foyer with its 2-story ceiling and grand staircase with ornate wrought iron spindles. A lovely formal dining room is adorned with pretty moldings, including wainscoting and glamorous columns. It is the perfect backdrop for a fancy dinner party.
An effortlessly flowing floor plan leads you to a fantastic family room with recessed lighting and a cozy gas-log fireplace that is shared with the adjacent sunroom creating an ambience that will make spending time with family here a delight.
Chef inspired kitchen has granite countertops, tile backsplash, island and stainless appliances. Gorgeous cabinetry with custom extras provide lots of storage. Enjoy casual dining in the sun-drenched eat-in area while savoring the tranquility of the view just outside the double windows.
Opulent double tray ceiling, recessed lighting and lots of windows create a combination of grandeur and comfort in a private, first-floor main suite fit for royalty. Luxuriate in an adjoining bath boasting a vaulted ceiling, dual raised height vanities, built-in linen cabinet, huge walk-in closet and separate Whirlpool tub/shower.
Working from home will be a pleasure in the main floor study, but if you do not need it for that it can be repurposed as a 5th bedroom. A full bathroom and convenient laundry with utility sink and built-in cabinets complete the first floor of this fabulous home.
Pristine carpeting and soothing paint colors adorn three additional, spacious bedrooms upstairs, one of which includes an attached full bath, ideal for guests.
Still want more? This house has it! A huge rec room is ideal for a hang-out for teens or a playroom for littles. You will also love the walk-out attic for easy storage.
Walking out into the iron fenced backyard, you will feel like you are on a lavish vacation! Whether you are entertaining friends or relaxing with a cold drink and good book, you will love sitting under the pergola on the flagstone patio with rustic outdoor fireplace, all while relishing the amazing surrounding mountain views. A three-car garage means you will have plenty of room for your vehicles and outdoor tools and toys.
Located in a superb school district and just a short walk from the community pool, this stunning home truly offers everything you could want and more. You must see it to fully appreciate it! Call Mike Manosky and make your appointment to see it today!
- Hampton Ridge
- 4 Bedrooms and 4 Full Bathrooms
- Approximately 3,617 square feet
- Two-story with full brick exterior with vinyl soffits and windows
- Entry (18 x 9) two-story ceiling, crown molding, smooth ceiling, wood floor, picture window with Palladium half round above door, storage closet
- Bonus Room (13 x 9) carpet, smooth ceiling, excellent exercise room or office area
- Family Room (21 x 16) 9ft smooth ceiling, ceiling fan, crown molding, wood floor, recessed lighting, see-through gas fireplace to sunroom
- Dining Room (15 x 12) 9ft smooth ceiling, crown molding, wood floor, columns
- Sun Room/Sitting Area (16 x 10) 9ft smooth ceiling, crown molding, ceiling fan, wood floor, see-through gas fireplace to family room
- Rec. Room or Bonus (17 x 16) carpet, smooth ceiling, ceiling fan, custom arched openings with decorative trim
- Kitchen (16 x 12) 9ft smooth ceiling, crown molding, wood floor, pantry, island, granite counters, tile backsplash, stainless appliances, dishwasher, oven, microwave, cooktop, nice cabinetry with custom extras
- Eat-in Area (14 x 12) 9ft smooth ceiling, crown molding, 2 large double windows with lots of light, wood floor
- Master Bedroom (20 x 13) 11ft smooth double trey ceiling, ceiling fan, crown molding, wood floor, recessed lights
- Master Bathroom (20 x 12) 14ft vaulted ceiling, tile floor, dual raised height vanities with granite tops, built-in linen cabinet, separate tile shower, whirlpool tub, large master closet with custom built-in closet organizer
- Bedroom 2 (12 x 11) carpet, smooth ceiling, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 (12 x 12) carpet, smooth ceiling, ceiling fan, en-suite bath
- Bedroom 4 (16 x 13) carpet, smooth ceiling, ceiling fan
- Study (12 x 11) 9ft smooth ceiling, crown molding, wood floor, ceiling fan, could be used as 5th bedroom
- Bath 1: Full, 9ft ceiling, crown molding, tile floor, smooth ceiling
- Bath 2: Full, tile floor, smooth ceiling, double vanity
- Bath 3: Full, tile floor, smooth ceiling, connected to bedroom 3
- Laundry (7 x 7) 9ft ceiling, crown molding, tile floor, utility sink, built-in cabinets
- Attached 3-car garage, side entry, opener
- Walk-out attic storage
- Beautiful upgraded custom wood molding package and custom plantation shutters
- Beautiful iron fenced backyard with trees and great views of the surrounding mountains
- Huge flagstone patio, outdoor fireplace and pergola – great place to relax and entertain
- Covered front entry
- Landscape borders with brick edging
- Sprinkler system
- Community pool is a short walk
- Goldsmith Schiffman Elementary, Hampton Cove Middle and Huntsville High School
This Property Marketed By Mike Manosky 256-508-0211