7743 Donegal Drive Huntsville AL, 35802
A spectacular blend of beauty and function, 7743 Donegal Drive is a magnificent, one-of-a-kind property just waiting for you to call it home! With over 5700 square feet of living space, it features 6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2 rec rooms, a storm shelter, and a finished basement. This paradise is situated high in Huntsville Hills on a great lot with amazing panoramic views of the mountains and south Huntsville. At first glance, you will immediately be wowed by the exquisite curb appeal. From the wooded lot, to the stately brick exterior and rambling front porch and balcony, this house is already a showstopper and you haven’t even stepped inside yet!
The interior is filled with unique architectural features that convey a dignified aesthetic while still providing a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. Custom decorative trims, tray ceilings, and glowing wood floors are just a few of the highlights that will grab your attention. Imagine greeting visitors in the grand foyer where you will already see the attention to detail brilliantly displayed in the elegant trim and moldings. The lovely formal dining room is adorned with striking moldings as well; the perfect backdrop for a fancy dinner party. A bright, sunny formal living room is a wonderful space for entertaining guests.
An effortlessly flowing floor plan leads you through French doors from the living room to a fantastic family room with windows overlooking the private oasis that is your backyard. Built-in cabinets and shelves, plus a gas-log fireplace add to the cozy ambience that will make spending time with family here a delight. The heart of the home is sure to be the stunning, chef inspired kitchen with its tile countertops and backsplash, island with breakfast bar, abundance of cabinetry and Viking professional cooktop and grill with double ovens. Enjoy casual dining in the sun-drenched adjoining eat-in area while savoring the tranquility of your backyard just outside the large bay window.
Opulent double tray ceilings and an intimate fireplace create a combination of grandeur and comfort in a beautiful master suite fit for royalty. Double doors lead to your own private deck with incredible city views. Enjoy the privacy of a sitting room that can be used as an office or just a relaxing spot to kick back with a good book. Pamper yourself in an adjoining master bath boasting dual vanities with tile counters, large walk-in closet, huge walk-in shower, and luxurious Whirlpool tub. Four additional bedrooms with pristine carpeting and soothing neutral paint colors are generously sized and have ceiling fans and roomy closets. These rooms share two Jack n Jill full baths. You will find a bonus room in the vast finished basement area that includes a kitchen and rec room with its own private entrance. A 6th bedroom has access to the bonus room and is ideal for an in-law suite. Still want more? This house has it! A massive rec room on the main floor includes custom built in cabinets and bookshelves. A spacious laundry room and basement storm shelter, along with a two-car garage complete this awesome house.
Walking out into the backyard, you will feel like you are on a relaxing vacation! Whether you are entertaining friends or chilling with a cold drink, you will enjoy the great outdoors from the comfort of the enormous deck. Located just minutes from downtown, shopping areas, and convenient to Redstone Arsenal, this immaculate, move-in ready home offers upgrades and extras galore. You must see it to appreciate it! Call and make an appointment today!
- Huntsville Hills
- 6 Bedrooms and 3 Full, 1 Half and one ¾ Bathrooms
- Approximately 5,702 square feet
- Two-Story with Basement with Full Brick Exterior
- Entry (20 x 13) 9ft smooth ceiling, crown molding, wood floor, beautiful heavy trim and molding package, coat closet
- Living Room (17 x 12) 9ft smooth ceiling, crown molding, wood floor, wainscoting, French doors, beautiful views
- Family Room (22 x 15) 10ft smooth ceiling, crown molding, ceiling fan, wood floor, recessed lights, gas log fireplace, built-in bookcases, wall of doors and windows overlooking private yard
- Dining Room (17 x 12) 9ft smooth ceiling, crown molding, wood floor, wainscoting, nice views
- Bonus Room (21 x 8) 9ft smooth ceilings, crown molding, tile floor, cabinets with sink, could be a 2nd kitchen
- Basement Rec. Room (19 x 17) 9ft ceiling, crown molding, ceiling fan, carpet, lots of closets for storage, sink
- Workshop/Storage Room (21 x 14) 9ft ceiling, cabinets and worktable
- Rec. Room or Bonus (25 x 22) 9ft smooth ceiling, crown molding, ceiling fan, carpet, two custom built-in bookshelves, nice views
- Kitchen (15 x 13) 9ft smooth ceiling, wood floor, island with 2nd sink, tile backsplash, serving station bar, stainless steel appliances including a Viking Professional gas cooktop and grill with double ovens, dishwasher, trash compactor
- Eat-in (16 x 10) 9ft smooth ceiling, crown molding, ceiling fan, wood floor, bay windows overlooking private yard
- Master Bedroom (25 x 15) 10ft double trey ceiling, crown molding, ceiling fan, wood floor, recessed lights, double doors leading to private deck (25 x 6) with incredible city views and a 9x9 sitting area/office with ceiling fan, crown molding and wood floor
- Master Bath (14 x 12) tile floor, smooth ceiling, recessed lights, dual vanity, large tile shower with seat, heat light, whirlpool tub with tile surround, large walk-in closet, water closet
- Bedroom 2 (15 x 14) crown molding, ceiling fan, carpet
- Bedroom 3 (14 x 14) crown molding, ceiling fan, carpet
- Bedroom 4 (19 x 10) crown molding, ceiling fan, carpet
- Bedroom 5 (19 x 9) crown molding, ceiling fan, carpet
- Bedroom 6 (15 x 14) 9ft ceiling, crown molding, ceiling fan, tile floor, great in-law suite with separate entrance and access to bonus space
- Bath 1: Jack & Jill, full, tile floor, smooth ceiling, dual vanity, separate shower and tub with tile surround
- Bath 2: Jack & Jill, full, tile floor, smooth ceiling, tub has tile surround, heat light
- Bath 3: Half, 9ft ceiling, crown molding, tile floor, pedestal sink, beadboard wainscoting
- Bath 4: ¾, tile floor, smooth ceiling
- Laundry Room (8 x 7) 9ft smooth ceiling, tile floor, sink, cabinets
- Central vacuum, heavy custom trim and molding package throughout, wet bar on main level, basement has 9ft ceilings, sprinkler system
- Attached 2-car garage with door openers and insulated doors
- Storm Room in basement (8 x 6)
- Covered Front Porch (25 x 7) beautiful city and mountain views
- Deck (60 x 14) plus arbor and fish pond
- Just minutes to Downtown, shopping at Valley Bend at Jones Farm
- Very convenient to Redstone Arsenal
- Jones Valley Elementary, Huntsville Middle and High School
This Property Marketed By Mike Manosky 256-508-0211